Here's a non-exhaustive list of all projects I've built and are polished enough to be displayed on my website:
- Certificate generation, management and dispatching platform built with Django. Used to deliver 1300 emails after the 25th International Tech Symposium, Exun 2020.
- [e-Lite 2020] Complete solution for applying to new and managing existing jobs of the KoolKidsKlub (fluff)
- My personal website built with Gatsby and its link shortener.
- [re-WIP] making a better twitter.
- a minimalist, responsive meme generator webapp made in React using the Flickr API and powered by serverless functions.
- Official Class XII-I Server Awards website with custom authentication and discord integration built with Next.js
- Real-time, normalized and interactive karma (internet points) leaderboard for my class server again built with Next.js
- Airbnb for Tour Guides. Explore the city with people who know it the best. Third Award in Inter-collegiate hackathon.
- a smart, dynamic, minimalist weather application built with React
- React app developed to launch Enship Club's Venture Magazine
- A web directory app for storing anything
Machine Learning (more here)
- My solutions to programming assignments of Stanford's CS231n: CNNs for Visual Recognition, Spring 2020
- Open-sourced solutions written in PyTorch to programming exercises of the Deep Learning Specialization of Coursera
- PyTorch implementation of classic computer vision papers namely AlexNet, VGG, GoogLeNet/InceptionNet and ZFNet
- Treasure Hunt: Pathfinding and map generation
- Binary, sorted and pairing heaps priority queues
- Real-time stock market simulator (Star Wars themed)
- Relational database implementation, manipulator and TUI
- Pokémon Battle simulator and the Traveling Salesman problem
- Statistical Analysis Calculator
- Image Resizing using Seam-Carving Algorithm
- Euchre Card Game Simulator
- Office Hours Queue Web Server & API
- Piazza Classifier using NLP
- [wip] your friendly college of engineering bulletin helper; find what courses you need and when; know the pre-reqs with a graph.
- UMich campus locations and buildings database and api. Feeder for ongoing project with maps and scheduling.
- cron automated worker using discord.py to backup memes from my class discord server on a private git repo; securely deployed using GitHub pages and CD, seeding our custom mem-api
- An interactive TUI wrapped around an International Admissions Dashboard for counselors, teachers, and students. Developed as my final class 12th CS course project.
- A numeric matrix processor / calculator made while learning matrices and determinants in online school. Find inverses!
- (featured scripts) maze generator and solver, mitosis simulation, 3d terrain with perlin noise, menger sponge and space invaders.
- a discord bot to provide class notes of each async lecture by automating screen snipping, pdf generation and dispatch.
- hunt the wumpus, tick-tac-toe AI with minimax, and hangman in your terminal.
- Realtime rich presence for the Music on Console Player on Unix systems.
- interactive, minimal implementation of Conway's game of life
- product demonstration and feature website for the Conrad Challenge
- Official website of Interface, the 22nd Inter-School Tech. fest of my previous school.
Thank you for reaching this far :)
You may also take a look at my humans.txt .